The reason we recommend roasting is because it retains more vitamins that during boiling. As an alternative you could steam the potato.
Ice cube tray
1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes
A little breast milk/formula
Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 170° for fan assisted oven.
2. Prick the potato with small holes all over.
3. Roast for 25-30 or until it feels soft to the centre, with a fork.
4. Remove from the skin, blend, if necessary add a little formula or breast milk to make it thinner.
5. Serve 2 heaped teaspoon, scoop what is left into the ice cube tray and freeze.
6. Once frozen pop out the cubes and seal them in a freezer bag.I recommend that you feed this to baby for 3 days in a row to allow them to adjust to the flavour. If any sickness occurs stop giving this food.